Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Filing a Traffic Complaint

You may file a traffic complaint online using the form located on the bottom of this page, or by calling (510) 790-6775 for the following issues:

  • Abandoned Vehicles
  • Disabled Parking Violations
  • No Stopping Any Time Violations
  • Other Parking Violations

If you have a concern about the design or safety of a road, intersection, crosswalk, bike lane or traffic signals, contact the City of Fremont's Transportation Engineering Department

Traffic Complaint Follow Up


Traffic Complaint Form

  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.

Please resolve the captcha.