Welcome to the Fremont Police Online Reporting System. If this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1. Using this web-based reporting system allows you to submit a police crime report over the internet immediately and print a copy of the online police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you by asking yourself the following questions. If you answered yes to all of the questions, you are ready to file your police report online. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Frequently Asked Questions section.
- There are no known suspects (including a photograph or video)? If you have video or a photograph, please call Dispatch at 510-790-6800 and select option 3 to seek advice on whether you should or should not file your report online.
- This did occur within the Fremont city limits?
- This did not occur on a state freeway?
- This is not an emergency?
Using the Fremont Police Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
- Burglary - Garage
- Burglary - Supplemental Information
- Harassing Phone Call
- Hit and Run
- Identity Theft
- Lost Property
- Traffic Accident
- Vandalism - Vehicle
- Vehicle Burglary
Upon completion of this process, you will:
- See the words 'Your report has been submitted,' showing that your online police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the online police report to keep for your records.
- All police cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your internet-filed police report is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report online is a crime.
Obtaining of a Police Report Copy:
- Visit the Request a Police Report page if you need to request a copy of a police report.